Monday, May 28, 2007

now just a matter of what to write....

Hey peoples. I'm a software developer from Adelaide, South Australia. I decided start this because i just wanted a place to share my thoughts, frustrations, things i have learnt that might be of interest to others. Not just in the coding world but also in general life hence the name which you may have realised is ripped off from one of my favorite books/movies The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. So expect code samples, I.T. rants, general rants, some funny observations and maybe some updates on my indoor cricket team when its a slow news day. Oh yea and if your reading this why not leave a comment? Always happy to read peoples comments good or bad..

4 comments:

Greg said...

How bout those gorillas. Totally aw-some

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a fellow Adelaide Developer. What are your thoughts on the pay rates in this place. My thoughts on it are... "CRAPPY!" Is it just me or is it worth busting ya butt, studying hard to stay in this industry? What are other peoples experiences?

Greg said...

You gotta study hard and make a name for yourself in this industry. Anonymous won't get you anywhere.

Greg said...

Maybe you should outsource your work Piet...
here